Terms and Conditions
1. The Parties agree to contract on the terms and conditions set out below:
2. The Parties:
2.1 “Clicks Count” means Kate Maclaurin T/A Clicks Count, a sole proprietorship.
2.2 “Client” means the client of Clicks Count.
3. Clicks Count carries on business as a web developer and provider of website hosting services.
4. On request, Clicks Count will provide all potential Clients with a written quotation detailing its Scope of Works for a Client Project, prior to the commencement of any work. In the quotation, Clicks Count will provide a total fee (“the Total Project Cost”) for each Client Project.
5. On acceptance of the quotation by the Client, Clicks Count will provide the Client with an invoice for a deposit sum equal to 50% (“the Client Deposit”) of the Total Project Cost, which invoice is payable on presentation.
6. Clicks Count will only commence work after receipt of the Client Deposit payment and the Client, by making payment of the Client Deposit confirms (i) the accuracy of the Scope of Works as set out in the quotation and (ii) its acceptance of these terms and conditions.
7. Upon completion of the Client Project, Clicks Count will provide a final invoice which is payable on presentation. Clicks Count reserves the right to charge interest on all outstanding amounts at the rate of 15.5% per annum.
8. In the event that the Client, for whatever reason, elects to vary the Scope of Works, after payment of the Client Deposit – Clicks Count reserves the right to charge for additional work carried out at an hourly rate of R600 per hour (ex VAT). Should the Client require urgent changes to be undertaken or requires work to be undertaken after normal office hours (after 17.00 or on weekends), Clicks Count, in its sole discretion reserves the right to charge the Client at a higher hourly rate.
9. In the event of Clicks Count carrying out any additional work as a result of a variation to the Scope of Works, the Total Client Project Cost will be increased accordingly and a final invoice will serve as prima facie proof of the amount due, owing and payable by the Client.
10. Clicks Count reserves the right to send the Client interim invoices for work carried out but before the completion of the agreed Scope of Works.
11. The Client chooses his/her residential address (in the case of individual Clients) and its principal business address (in the case of corporate Clients) as their domicilium citandi et executandi address.
12. These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between Clicks Count and the Client and no variation thereto will be of any force or effect unless reduced to writing and signed by both parties.